Australia has become the most favored destination for immigrants globally, and interestingly, Indians rank as the 3rd largest immigrant population in the country. Despite the challenges posed by the pandemic in 2020, Australia continued to accept Permanent Residency (PR) applications, marking a total immigrant population of 7.5 million. Globalogy’s Visa Expert can help you get started on your Australian dreams.
Australia PR Benefits
Australia PR is like a golden ticket—it’s a Permanent Residency Visa that lets you live, work, and study in Australia for as long as you want. This special visa not only allows you to settle in the country indefinitely but also provides the opportunity to work and study. The application process operates on a point-based immigration system, where meeting a minimum score of 65 points in various categories is essential.
One of the key advantages of holding an Australia PR is the pathway it opens up to Australian citizenship. After three years of being a PR holder, you can apply for citizenship, marking the beginning of a new chapter.The Australian PR offers certain benefits as follows:
- Social Security
- Family Sponsorship
- Government Job Opportunities
- Healthcare Benefits
- Path to Citizenship
- Educational Benefits
- Homeownership Grant
The Australia Permanent Resident Process
For those considering the Australia PR path, understanding the process is crucial
- Australia PR Eligibility Check: Ensure your occupation is listed in the Skilled Occupation List, and you meet the age requirement (below 45 years) and the minimum 65 points threshold.
- Language Proficiency: Undertake an English language proficiency test (IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE) and achieve the required scores.
- Skills Assessment: Obtain a skills assessment report, evaluating your education and professional credentials.
- Expression of Interest (EOI): Register your EOI on Australia’s Skill Select portal, indicating your intention to apply for a permanent resident visa in Australia.
- Invitation to Apply (ITA): Wait for an Invitation to Apply based on factors like your English proficiency score, education, and work experience.
- Submit PR Application: After receiving the ITA, submit your Australia PR visa application within 60 days.
- Health and Character Certificates: Complete the process by submitting health and character certificates, preparing for your move to Australia.
Skilled Australia Immigration Programs
Understanding the Australian Skilled Worker program is vital for those aspiring to make Australia their permanent home. Delve into the five immigration pathways, each offering unique opportunities:
- Express Entry: Swift entry into Australia’s skilled workforce without the need for a job offer.
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP): Nomination by a specific province, facilitating regional settlement.
- Atlantic Immigration Program: Tailored for those seeking opportunities in the Atlantic provinces.
- Business Immigration: For entrepreneurs and investors eager to contribute to the Australian economy.
- Family Class Sponsorship: Reuniting families by allowing Australian citizens or PR holders to sponsor family members.
Australian Permanent Residency Eligibility Requirements
Understanding the Australian Permanent Residency Eligibility criteria is crucial for a successful Australia PR application. Consider factors like age, skills assessment, and PR points to ensure you meet the Australia PR requirements.
- Age: Applicants must be below 45 years of age.
- Skills Assessment: A crucial step where immigration authorities evaluate your professional skills.
- PR Points: Attain a minimum of 65 points on the PR Points Grid, considering factors like age, education, and work experience.
Australian PR Required Documents
Keep the below documents in hand while applying for Australian PR.
- Application Form
- Educational Credential Assessment
- Birth Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Proof of Nomination (if applicable)
- Test Results (IELTS or equivalent)
- Passport Photos
- Spouse’s Skill Documents (if applicable)
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Business Reference Letters
Cost of Australia PR and Processing Time
- Australian PR Visa Fees/Costs: Primary Applicant (AUD 4,115), Dependent (Over 18: AUD 2,055, Under 18: AUD 1,030)
- Australian PR Processing Time: Subclass 189 (8-9 months), Subclass 190 (6-8 months)
Australia PR is like stepping into a brighter future. Picture yourself exploring new opportunities, studying, working, and thriving in Australia’s lively landscapes. The perks, from social security to family sponsorship, aren’t just extras – they’re the keys to your new life. Move forward with confidence, backed by Globalogy’s visa experts. Your dreams of Australian Permanent Residency are close to coming true, not just thoughts but real possibilities.